XPUIPC - Get Fuel Flow

CXA001

FSUIPC has the following offsets that do not seem to be available in XPUIPC (C# code from my application):

Offset FSUIPCFuelFlow1 = new Offset("FSUIPCFuelFlow1", 0x2060); //Fuel flow for engine 1.

Offset FSUIPCFuelFlow2 = new Offset("FSUIPCFuelFlow2", 0x2160); //Fuel flow for engine 2.

Offset FSUIPCFuelFlow3 = new Offset("FSUIPCFuelFlow3", 0x2260); //Fuel flow for engine 3.

Offset FSUIPCFuelFlow4 = new Offset("FSUIPCFuelFlow4", 0x2360); //Fuel flow for engine 4.

I need to be able to calculate the fuel flow for an application I am creating for our VA. Does anyone know how to get the fuel flow via XPUIPC?

Also, does anyone know where I could get a list of what offsets are currently available in XPUIPC?

Any help would be appreciated,

spacer.png

According to the author of XPUIPC

To the outside world it has the same IPC interface like FSUIPC and I coded the same offsets into it, means under offset 0x570 + 8 byte you will find the same value like in MS FS. So if you fire up your favorite MS FS FSUIPC addon it will most likely work with X-Plane again.
(my bold)

AFAICT he never got round to writing the documentation.

I would suggest that you try contacting the author of XPUIPC info@xpuipc.de

Yes, it would seem that way. Hence my suggestion to contact the author, although I have the feeling he is no longer actively involved in developing the tool.

I never use things like XPUIPC, as I regard them as stopgap solutions.

But I understand this doesn't solve your problem. Success with your application anyway.

Archived