Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saitek Multi Panel Problem

Unhappy Saitek Multi Panel Problem

Hello, So I bought my latest Saitek gear a few days ago (second hand) for a great price. I bought the Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Switch and Muilti panels. Everything seems to work just fine exept the Multi Panel. The pitch trim dosent work, When I press the flaps knob once it goes to about 20 degrees, I used to use the flaps with the prop control but when I use the Multi panel it dosent work anymore. And everytime I go up or down in the auto pilot (Alt, Hdg, Ias, ect) it goes up and down by 3. for example when I select Alt, it goes like 300 , 600 , 900 , 1200 and not like 100 , 200 , 300. same for everything else on the auto pilot. Please help because I dont know what am I doing wrong.
    Sorry if I have English problems.

Many thanks,
    Eddie
    Last edited by Whizzo; 07-13-2016 at 01:49 PM.

Go to Saitek website and download the new drivers they have.

www.Saitek.com

Respectfully:

David
    "Remember, All you have to do is ask."

Hi David, I already downloaded all of the Saitek drivers and software. It still doesnt seems to work

4. Default

Ty the SPAD drivers, they sorted out all sorts of issues with my panels. Unfortunately it's no longer free. I think its' called SPADneXT now.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by GridNorth View Post
    Ty the SPAD drivers, they sorted out all sorts of issues with my panels. Unfortunately it's no longer free.
    It is free: fstools.weebly.com.
    MarkH

6. Default

Interesting, I might take a look at that although my Steam edition of FSX is behaving far better than the CD version with the Saitek drivers. The latest release, and the one that will be supported, is called SPADneXT. It's very good but you only get a 5 day trial for free then you have to pay. One of the things i like is that the panels only come on when you switch the battery on in the plane.

Alan

Alan

Good Luck with that trim dial. Mine has never worked.

I downloaded the 0.5.1 version, And I did the install setup, But it didnt change anything, Did I do something wrong?

How about FSUIPC? Do you have a registered (paid) version? I found I could do so much more with the registered version!!

A. You need the registered version of FSUIPC.

B. You need to assign inputs based upon your hardware and desires.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    A. You need the registered version of FSUIPC.
    B. You need to assign inputs based upon your hardware and desires.
    FSUIPC does not natively recognise the Saitek Multi Panel as a HID, so you can't program its buttons like you can program the buttons of a joystick. To use FSUIPC with the Multi Panel you need to install SPAD and configure FSUIPC virtual buttons, or install LINDA and program the buttons that way.
    MarkH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast