Been a while since i've been to WestWood Inn

Beautiful scenery indeed! And that bird aint half-bad either! Thanx for a nice post!

May I ask what scenery that is? Is it freeware? It'd be an awesome helicopter run, no question.

Again, thanx! Beautiful place, and plane.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

May I ask what scenery that is? Is it freeware?

Hey Pat yes its a great place to come and Relax and its free [emoji267] [emoji267].

The scenery is Westwood Inn you can get it in the link below the scenery is titled (Westwood Inn) theres another one titled (Westwood Inn traffic) for boat traffic in the area. Its sequenced by letter so you scroll.

It does require some OZX libraries OZx_LIB_v1.1.zip and OZx_Libraries_1.0_install

And PNW from ORBX is Requires as well.

http://return.mistymoorings.com/scenery/ the scenery

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160713/faf49c57faae470fdd10c06cdd7aad81.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Intel i7 2600 16GB RAM 4GB Nvidia GTX970....... Sim Platform FS2004-FSX

Very pretty, Mathew, but I agree with Pat, I want to know more about the scenery and the sim (9 or X).

Hey Klee its FSX very nice scenery indeed i just realized theres an updated version prob going to update mines in a second the one i have i beleve is the older one. [emoji85]

Pat if you want to use any other sceneries from MM you do need all the RTMM libraries part 1-2-3 it was quite a task but well worth it.

Great shots of a nice little airport.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Thank you for the info, Abel!

I will get to downloading right away. And maybe look around a bit. I had RTMM on my FS9, and it was a lot of fun,so we will see how it is in FSX. I am going to presume, until further notice, that it works as well in FSX-SE as in FSX Box. Hope so.

I don't trust autoinstallers, but I can deal with them.

Thanks again! Maybe I'll be able to post a nice helicopter set of RTMM pictures :) Just as challenging as fixed wing sometimes. Winds on rivers and in canyons can be a real adventure!

I'll keep y'all posted, no pun intended :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Thank you for the info, Abel!

t☺

Your Very Welcome Pat Looking forward to those Helicopter screens (Abel) is my Real name (Mathew) is just a nick name i tried changing it here in Flightsim but unfortunately its not allowing me.

Well, whatever you prefer to be addressed by, I'm easy. Heck, I answer to "Hey-You". Just don't call me late for coffee! :D

I use Phantom Tweak because I used to tweak (adjust/repair) F-4 Phantom Radar systems when I was in the Corps :) Pat is a lot easier to type, though. :)

I'll get to screenies asap, but for the next couple weeks, I am too busy to even fly much. My little truck blew the top tank off it's radiator, so I'm replacing that, making parts runs (in my other little truck) and trying to finish an event over on Sim Outhouse, which really is a lot of fun. So, not a lot of time for RTMM installations, flights, screenies, etc. But I WILL get there, you just wait and see!

Still, looks Interesting, and valleys and rivers tend to have, interesting, winds to deal with. FUN!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived