FSX UI.dll crashes.

CaloNord

I apologize if this has been covered MANY times before, but does anyone have a fix to this?

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14

Faulting module name: uiautomationcore.dll, version: 7.2.9600.17795, time stamp: 0x552716ad

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00046516

Faulting process id: 0x660

Faulting application start time: 0x01d1c773d55a9e4d

Faulting application path: D:\Games\FSX\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\uiautomationcore.dll

Report Id: 421f44cd-336c-11e6-8277-6c71d9c27efb

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

I've tried countless things and just cannot get it to play stable.

Cheers,

This should help.

If you are getting UIAutomationcore.dll as the faulting module, put the UIautomationcore.dll version 6.0.6001.18000 or UIAutomationCore.dll version 6.0.5840.16386 in your main FSX folder. Nowhere else. FSX will find it there and use it, without affecting any other programs.
http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/India_120-animated-flag-gifs.gifhttp://status.ivao.aero/414320.png

I thought that to fix the problem, you needed the .16386 version, but apparently I was wrong. What a shocker, that I am wrong :)

I learn something new every day, if I'm not very, very careful! I try hard, but I keep right on packing the info in. I am scared I'll hit a stack overflow someday and dump it all :D

Have fun, and I hope that your problem is fixed, Calo.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Cheers Phantom! It's been working like a charm so far, though we still get one other weirdness from time to time. Crash and restart when selecting some aircraft, most recently it's been the UkMil Buccaneer, generates this error code.

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14

Faulting module name: MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.8428, time stamp: 0x520b1060

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000172d7

Faulting process id: 0x164c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d1c8503f10879b

Faulting application path: D:\Games\FSX\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.8428_none_d08a11e2442dc25d\MSVCR80.dll

Report Id: f1259284-3444-11e6-827a-6c71d9c27efb

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Any ideas on that one? It's been reinstalled a couple of times but I'm pretty terrible at trouble shooting. :P

That looks like maybe a gauge in the plane. Go into the FSX.CFG with NotePad or Notepad++, and look for the [Trusted] section. Go through that until you find the gauges (if any, but I'm sure there were some) you had to "trust" the first time you loaded the plane up. Put a // in front of the first one it added for that plane, save the .cfg file, load the game then that plane. If that was the problem, it will ask you if you want to trust that gauge, again, but answer NO this time, and see if it loads up (minus that gauge).

If it does, you've found the problem gauge, if not, close the game, open the FSX.cfg, remove the // in front of the first one and put in front of the second one, etc etc, until you find it. I've run into this a couple times.

Also, did you replace that .dll with the latest one, or an older one? If it's an older one, try the latest version, maybe? Not just a replacement of the identical version number, but get the latest and greatest, maybe. Just a thought on that one, though.

A good thread to read through for that .dll is THIS ONE. Well worth a read-through.

Hope something in there helps :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Thanks very much gents! So far everything is working fine. I got the Buccaneer fixed and working again and the random crashes seem to have stopped. That leaves only one last question, WHY are half my buildings invisible?

Any ideas on that one?

Cheers once again! :)

Thanks very much gents! So far everything is working fine. I got the Buccaneer fixed and working again and the random crashes seem to have stopped. That leaves only one last question, WHY are half my buildings invisible?

Any ideas on that one?

Cheers once again! :)

Do you have your autogen setting high or maxed out? Scenery Complexity slider maxed out?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived