App Not Functioning As Expected

Guest flyguy1988

Guest flyguy1988

I purchased Extreme Landings Pro 2.2 just some days ago on my MacBook which operates OS 10.6.8, since having downloaded the application, I have not being able to use the gaming app. What has been happening is; every time I open the app either through the Applications folder or through the docker, the app opens to the main window where you are allowed to select screen settings and graphic output, when I click on "Play" the app closes.

Now I have contact the developer of this game and have unfortunately being told that it will take some months before they can provide me with a resolution report for the possible cause of this app failing to function as it should. - Has anyone else experienced this?

Through the terminal report to see what happens when the application opens on my computer this is the report:

Last login: Fri Jun 10 07:00:49 on console

/Applications/Extreme\ Landings\ Pro.app/Contents/MacOS/Extreme\ Landings\ Pro ; exit;

Alistair-Sonarams-MacBook:~ arsonaram$ /Applications/Extreme\ Landings\ Pro.app/Contents/MacOS/Extreme\ Landings\ Pro ; exit;

Mono path[0] = '/Applications/Extreme Landings Pro.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed'

Mono config path = '/Applications/Extreme Landings Pro.app/Contents/Data/Managed/etc'

2016-06-10 19:23:23.635 Extreme Landings Pro[635:903] *** WARNING: Method selectRow:byExtendingSelection: in class ScreenSelectorTableView is deprecated. It will be removed in a future release and should no longer be used.

Initialize engine version: 5.2.2p1 (6dd5cd7ea574)

GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1

Fri Jun 10 19:23:31 Alistair-Sonarams-MacBook.local Extreme Landings Pro[635] : unknown error code: invalid pixel format attribute

Fri Jun 10 19:23:31 Alistair-Sonarams-MacBook.local Extreme Landings Pro[635] : kCGErrorFailure: Set a breakpoint @ CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are logged.

Unable to create OpenGL context format.

(Filename: Line: 590)

invalid pixel format attribute

GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1

Fri Jun 10 19:23:31 Alistair-Sonarams-MacBook.local Extreme Landings Pro[635] : unknown error code: invalid pixel format attribute

Unable to create OpenGL context format.

(Filename: Line: 590)

invalid pixel format attribute

PlayerInitEngineGraphics: InitializeEngineGraphics failed

Failed to initialize engine graphics

logout

[Process completed]

Can some one please advise me how I can possibly resolve this issue? Or should I move to get a refund from the developer?

Two suggestions from other Mac games with the same " invalid pixel format attribute" error message:

-try a different resolution in the game. For example make sure it starts full screen.

-turn off anti aliassing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived