New YouTuber! ✈�

ltslack

Hi all, new YouTube on, well, YouTube. Everyone who makes videos does things slightly different to the other and there are always pros and cons about each YouTuber.

Take a look! At LEIGHinSim

Also in Twitter and Facebook

Cheers Guys

I watched your 29 min 'Madness' trucking video. Only I couldn't hear what you were saying (volume too low). Plus you got an accent that hurts my ears (sorry). You must have a very fast PC (and fast ISP speed) as you got it loaded down and still can go online and fly (vatsim). I have an i7 3.4 Ghz and (just installed Win 7 Pro 64 bit) but have a slow ISP speed (1.3mb) due to where I live. You video serves as an inspiration to get 'with it'. I might have to move to find fiber optics and higher ethernet speed (ha). Your video look professional - very nice. Thanks for sharing. I never subscribe but will bookmark your site as I want to watch all your other video. You got a fan. Cheers.

Chuck B

Napamule

PS: If you are not 'him' well it's ok. Will copy/paste to his video on youtube with ref to this thread so he can join us and post some FltSim videos.

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived