Abacus Software & EZ-Scenery Question

Qballbandit

Good evening,

Back when EZ-Scenery first came out, I got into modifying a handful of GA airports that I enjoyed flying to/from.

After exiting FS9 due to a malfunctioning PC in 2011, I finally returned late last year, after being able to recover most of my FS9 directory, and other add-on's.

One thing that was lost, was my EZ-Scenery key and intall .exe.

I'd like to get into finishing, and updating changes at these airports, and work on additional new builds, so I re-registered at Abacus.

I notice that EZ-Scenery is noted as "out of stock", and actually has been each time I have visited the site for several weeks.

Oddly, when looking at the product page itself, I see no link to save it to my wishlist or cart.

Does this product still exist? If not, may I solicit opinions on another suitable product to add objects, and delete ones already planted by EZ-Scenery? I have RWY12 still, but haven't looked close enough to see if you can slew around and delete add-on objects.

Thanks much for any input shared :)

Neil

I notice that EZ-Scenery is noted as "out of stock", and actually has been each time I have visited the site for several weeks.

Hi Neil, a few other Abacus utilities CD's are also out of stock, but how the download versions can also be out of stock is a mystery. The Rwy12 Object Placer is still available for free of course, or there is Flight1 Instant Scenery 3 which is very similar to EZ-Scenery.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Brian,

Thanks - yes. Didnt realize it was sold outside of the Abacus shop. Thanks much :)

tiger,

Ya, the whole site was a bit of a mystery when I was browsing through it last night.

I'll have a look at Instant Scenery 3, thanks for the tip. :)

Neil :cool:

Archived