AA B737-800 passenger view point with engine nacellel

I always enjoy all comments from my good friends. To answer Aharon it is a POSKY model with the new American scheme. I just from time to time enjoy window views as it always reminds me of the day's that I use to fly commercial as a passenger. I am sure you will see more of these shots over time. Kenny

I always enjoy all comments from my good friends. To answer Aharon it is a POSKY model with the new American scheme. I just from time to time enjoy window views as it always reminds me of the day's that I use to fly commercial as a passenger. I am sure you will see more of these shots over time. Kenny

Kenny,

Sad to say, the only RW scenes I see today are "passenger." Frankly, I'd be happier if some of my RW window passenger views looked nearly as good as your sim shots!! :cool: I mean how many times in one flight take-off can you enjoy watching the de-icing process at DFW before taxi to take-off!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

@Rupert: Same here. Have been on many trips with 737 and never found a passenger window as clear as the picture on first post. I will be very happy if I ever find one :(

Anyway, Kenny, it's a beautiful shot :D

Gann

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thanks very much Rupert & Gann, what you say on your posts means a lot to me as much as others do. Sometimes I get lucky, I have many B737's, B757, B767, B747, B777 & most recent DC-10 (classic paints) some with the same panels some have different panels & different views. Before hitting print screens I look out the passenger view to see what I get. More will come as well as outside views. Kenny:):)

Archived