Boeing 737NG Home Cockpit for sale

bomthom007

The 737 is the world’s most popular aircraft with an amazing record of duty. This together with my love for aviation started the build of this complete one person 737ng home cockpit. The cockpit is made up of the best hardware available on the market and is designed to be as realistic as possible. A friend of my is a real 737 pilot and occasionally fly’s in the cockpit. And when I asked him the first flight how realistic everything was. He answered “It feels like the real thing and everything what I need is exactly where I would find it in the real plane.”. This realistic flight experience is the consequence of the hundreds of hours work and fine tuning of the hardware and software that went in to it. This cockpit runs the Prosim737 suite. Which is an outstanding and broadly recognised software suite. Prosim is extremely easy to use and comes with monthly updates containing new features. Another great feature of Prosim is the instructor station. Allowing you as pilot to place your aircraft anywhere in the world. It also shows weather/weight/failures/map/route and lot’s more. Please refer to the Prosim737 website and manual for more information about Prosim.

The cockpit runs on Flight Simulator X with multiple add-ons for scenery and air traffic. Also these add-ons have been fine tuned in order to get the best frame rates and flight experience. In total there are four pc’s running the cockpit. One main pc, custom build for FSX with the newest graphic card and processor. And three mini pc’s (Shutlle Barbones) that run Prosim Display/Audio/CDU.

All the hardware is placed in a moveable steal body. The cockpit can easily be moved as there are wheels under it and the pedestal is able to easily disconnect from the main body. It is also possible to move the overhead left or right. The overhead itself can also be easily removed

For more information and foto's check this site : http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/spelcompute ... ousPage=lr

Only if interested, please sent me a pm.

kind regards

• 3 months later...

Archived