Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flight core game still available at MS

1. Default MS Flight

June 23, 2017

The latest I can find on FlightSim.com are these threads, which are over a year old. I last played MS Flight late in 2016 but now when I try it appears all the servers and logins are dead. I still know all my login information (UserID, password, etc.) but none of it seems to work. I had both Alaska and Hawaii and enjoyed both.

I'm guessing all of Microsoft Flight's access is now dead. Is this right? Seems a shame since I know the software is still on my computer and probably playable.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by andyjohnston View Post
    I've said it before, Flight was such a great sim with so much potential. If they had given more of what users wanted, it would've blown FSX away (which was the intension.) For those who love to fly low and slow, go get the tools at FSDevelopper.com which allow you to install it, unlock all the extras, and import your FSX scenery library allowing you to fly anywhere in the world!

Hi,
    Access to the Games for Windows Market place has been very spotty lately. I was successful in downloading Flight and all my previous purchases to a new computer a couple of weeks ago. I had to try multiple times. It may be a coincidence but I believe I it worked after I didn't rely on any stored info but reentered my email and password from scratch. No problems starting Flight and multiplayer has been available.
    Jim F.

3. Default

Jim
    Thanks for the response. I'll give it a try.

4. Default

I got FS9 and FSX installed on my killer rig and I'll just keep Flight on my internet computer since its limited on content.

Quote Originally Posted by acheter View Post
    I got FS9 and FSX installed on my killer rig and I'll just keep Flight on my internet computer since its limited on content.
    Are you sure your "killer rig" will be able to cope with FS9 and FSX?

Pardon the sarcasm, but it beats me why one would need a 'killer rig" to run 'dinousaur software"
    Last edited by RatRace; 08-29-2017 at 06:38 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2