Flight Simulator 2016 Is it Real or Not ?

Karmelofsx, I can tell that this video is FSX even though it is a good video. The orange cones looks fake, the cockpit is fake as you see no pilot or second officer, if you would have not put the cockpit view in it would have been very convincing. It is hard sometimes to tell with FSX as there are so many candies on that FS. Kenny

Not real, but a nice job on the video.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Karmelofsx, I can tell that this video is FSX even though it is a good video. The orange cones looks fake, the cockpit is fake as you see no pilot or second officer, if you would have not put the cockpit view in it would have been very convincing. It is hard sometimes to tell with FSX as there are so many candies on that FS. Kenny

DUH!!:confused: I missed the point of the video till I read some other responses. I agree, that's about as good a video as can be done within the confines of FS! I also agree with Kenny, the virtual cockpit is truly a dead give-away. Maybe you could have photo shopped his picture in!!:p Nice Job!:cool: :cool:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

• 2 months later...

Archived