Razbam Metroliner III Issues

Skystorm

I absolutely love flying the Razbam Metroliner... It feels great... But it has soo many gamebreaking issues (ex. The PWR Fail issue which won't let you use certain lights and causes other bugs, and the full power on startup issue which applies full power to the engines on startup no matter what power setting your at... It won't go away, with this issue you can take off with the power levers at ground idle). Overall, I will NOT buy another Razbam product because of these issues. These issues are a true shame.

I bought the Metroliner because of the low price but uninstalled it after 20 minutes because of the bugs.

However, I did fix the PWR fail on Steam Edition by adding this to my dll.xml file:

RAZBAM Metroliner System Control

False

False

Addon Modules\MM3SM.dll

module_init

module_deinit

You should have a folder in your FSX directory called "Addon Modules" with the MM3SM.dll in there.

There are also community fixes for the Metroliner you might be interested in:

https://sites.google.com/site/fsxstuffbybk/aircraft-modifications/metroliner-mods

Made the gust lock work

Made the nose wheel steering more realistic

Working APU/GPU

Made the Hydraulic System Work

Made the friction locks work

Made the bleed air system work

Made the SAS system more realistic

Fix for "0% mixture" configurations

Better prop lever handling

VSWXR integration (optional)

Added an optional load/save module based on XMLTools 2.0

Added sounds to all clickable items in the cockpit

That's a lot of features not working out of the box.

• 2 years later...

Dudes!!!! after beating my head against the wall for a couple days I fingered it out in 2018

go to your SDK folder in FSX SE and find C0RE UTILITIES KIT then SIM CONNECT SDK then LEGACYINTERFACES then activate the three programs found there FSX-XXXX

if you have the done the other stuff in the dll.xml file correctly you will love this very accurate plane

I have over 3000 hrs real world flying in Metroliners

• 4 months later...
Dudes!!!! after beating my head against the wall for a couple days I fingered it out in 2018

go to your SDK folder in FSX SE and find C0RE UTILITIES KIT then SIM CONNECT SDK then LEGACYINTERFACES then activate the three programs found there FSX-XXXX

if you have the done the other stuff in the dll.xml file correctly you will love this very accurate plane

I have over 3000 hrs real world flying in Metroliners

man i want to but it but im not to tech savvy is i gotta do alot of editing

• 5 months later...

Archived