panning with a mouse in the cockpit

alexzar14

The default key event is Shift+O (oh, not zero) to toggle Mouse Look on and off.

With Mouse Look on, hitting the Spacebar will turn it off, by default.

You could program a joystick or yoke button to the toggle function, I do not think there is a way to assign it to a mouse button. At least not within FSX.

BTW, for those who rely on the hat switch to pan around, you should try Mouse Look some time. It changed FSX for me. Pans much faster, with the ability to zoom with the mouse wheel. Kind of a poor man's TrackIR.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

• 4 years later...
The default key event is Shift+O (oh, not zero) to toggle Mouse Look on and off.

With Mouse Look on, hitting the Spacebar will turn it off, by default.

You could program a joystick or yoke button to the toggle function, I do not think there is a way to assign it to a mouse button. At least not within FSX.

BTW, for those who rely on the hat switch to pan around, you should try Mouse Look some time. It changed FSX for me. Pans much faster, with the ability to zoom with the mouse wheel. Kind of a poor man's TrackIR.

peace,

the Bean

I had to reset all fsx control assignments today for unknown reason and all good now except my mouse look around and scroll wheel don't work anymore and I can't figure where to fix that in settings, any suggestions?