Fly3 Virtual Airline

Turnit

Fly3 virtual airline is a multi sim virtual airline. We fly from Manchester to New York using 747-400's. We are a very low cost airline. We allow pilots from X-Plane, FSX, and Flight Gear. We currently only have livery's for Flight Gear, so if you would like to make a livery for X-Plane and FSX, please reply. We are a relaxed VA, letting you only having to fly one flight a month to stay active. Please visit us at (http://fly3.cf/) and join today!

UPDATE (4/21/16): We changed domains and hosting providers due to issues with both of those.

• 3 months later...

I have a update for Fly3. On June 22nd, 2016, we will be entering a newly acquired L-1011 into service for flights from JFK to Dublin. The first flight will depart on that day at 9:00 AM PST and will have a recorded video of the flight posted online (link will come soon).

We also have X-Plane livery's coming soon for our 747-400. It will be announced when those are finally released.

Thank You,

Fly 3 CEO

Fly for almost free!

• 1 month later...
We have been doing a few changes to the website and pilots handbook. We have created documents for you to download to your computer for offline use. We have also switched to a point system instead of paying "money" to pilots. Check out these features on our Flight Time Tables page in the members area, and in the pilots handbook.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fly3 has a Twitter account now! It is located at (

). We also have a Facebook page at (https://www.facebook.com/Fly3-Virtual-Airlines-1143201975727512/?ref=bookmarks). We will start using these social media accounts more often, so stay tuned to them for up to date information about this Virtual Airline.

Fly3 is still looking for a CEO for one of our subsidiary we have been trying to start up over the past two months. We really need someone to run this to grow the Virtual Airline. You get to work as a part of a great team, and I as the owner is probably as hands off as I can get (I don't even ask how Vista, my other subsidiary, is doing that often, nor do even really do any controlling over it). PM me or respond to this thread to inquire about the position.

Archived