GEX World Interface question. Have I got complete NA coverage?

Signalman1

I was looking at my GEX World Interface utility and it shows that I have GEX v 2.1 installed. (I'm also using the latest versions of UTX for US, Canada and Alaska).

My GEX World Interface utility reflects the following:

"Ground Environment X North America INSTALLED VERSION 2.10 "Enabled in FSX"

Under that it reads:

"GEX fot Ultimate Terrain USA or Canada" "Disabled in FSX"

"GEX for UT Alaska" "Disabled in FSX"

Previously, when I had GEX 1.96, GEX for UT USA/Canada and UT Alaska were "Enabled" for these areas.

I'm assuming that since GEX North America 2.1 is "Enabled in FSX", the USA, Canada and AK are covered and that I should not attempt to "enable" "GEX for UT USA and Canada" and "GEX for UT AK".

Thanks for any information.

Bob

In the GEX interface, hit the radio button to the left of the disabled areas and then click on the Enable button at the bottom. After everything is enabled, hit the Check for Updates, and get any available updates.

If your problems persist, then you should post your questions on the Flight1 support site. They are pretty good at answering quickly.

Jorgen

In the GEX interface, hit the radio button to the left of the disabled areas and then click on the Enable button at the bottom. After everything is enabled, hit the Check for Updates, and get any available updates.

If your problems persist, then you should post your questions on the Flight1 support site. They are pretty good at answering quickly.

Jorgen

Jorgen,

Thanks very much. GEX for UT USA/Canada and for AK are now Enabled.

Regards,

Bob

Archived