vic sharron Newbie Thanks to "Dangerous John".point.0 = 1.000, 13.087, 0.000, -7.96

jsharron

own the new G7_C1AX. steering issues;

in the documents, its indicated that steering may be implemented by changing the Aircraft CFG. Directions are in the

contact points area. My CFG shows no directions. Usually the first line [0] is swapped with line 1.

can anyone help?

Mr Zippy, many thanks for your response with the contact point. I loaded it and the airplane constanty moves all around. cant control it..looks like the point line is incorrect..

can I do anything else??/ many thanks Mr Z

Interesting! You may have more problems than you think. I made that point change and was able to taxi and steer in any direction I chose, including straight down the taxiway.

OK, a 2nd test with SOH_G7_C1AX.zip. I normally use autorudder since my joystick doesn't have a twist rudder, but I do have buttons on top programmed. The Sim even gives a warning that without autorudder, it may be hard to control taxiing. I was able to spin doughnuts and taxi wherever I needed to be. 45 is not a hard number. It just needs to be less than 90.

C-1AX.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived