Anyone plz give me a formula about how e6b calculate the caliberated airspeed

As we know, an e6b takes in three knowns---------temperature and pressure altitude, and true airspeed, to calculate the unknown----------caliberated airspeed.

I've been trying to find a formula that describes how this function works, but all I found was how cas is related to mach number, pressure ratio, static pressure, stagnation pressure and lots of other fancy stuffs. I hope to program the function into a computer and I want it to be using the same inputs e6b is using, instead of the fancy stuffs. So plz show me such a formula, that describes how cas is calculated from the only 3 inputs,which are temperature, pressure altitude and true airspeed.

That website shows how to find tas using cas only, but I want to find cas using tas. I tried to use the formula given on that website inversely but it could not properly calculate cas.

update:Hey the inverse function actually works. I always used left side temperature-pressureAL window on the e6b to calculate the cas, which is very wrong. Now when I compare the result from right side window and the result given by the inverse function, it is actually very consistent.

To Viperpilot2: The video is a instruction of using e6b.It doesn't give the formula. It doesn't help.

Update: I always used left side temperature-pressureAL window on the e6b to calculate the cas, which is very wrong. Now when I test function with the correct e6b results, it's actually very consistent. Thanks for that video.

Archived