Questions regarding AI Traffic and CYTZ Scenery

Hello all,

I have just installed some AI traffic on to FSX to add more realism, and I got Canjet, AC, WestJet, AA, American Eagle, and Sunwing. All of these are working fine, except the AA and the American Eagle. Whenever I try to go to KBUF, no AI traffic loads there... Please tell me why?

And my other problem is that on The CYTZ scenery, all the buildings and planes and even the rumways are buried underground. So basically, I can't fly there. :( I really want to fly to CYTZ so please help me!!!

Thank you very much!

Where did you download your AI traffic and flightplans for such from? Are you sure that AA and American Eagle fly into KBUF? Isn't KBUF a Municipal Airport...I'll have to check?

OK, just checked and KBUF is an international.

UPDATE: I checked KBUF at 8:00AM and had about 10 AI parked there. My AI airline slider was maxed. Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, U.S. Airways..No AA or American Eagle. I tried different times of day with not much success.

CYTZ scenery, default or an addon?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I did install addon scenry for CYTZ once, but I deleted it afterwards because I did not like it.

Even though you deleted it, it may have left some kind of residual behind. What download was it?

And my other problem is that on The CYTZ scenery, all the buildings and planes and even the rumways are buried underground.

Look for leftovers in ...\Scenery\World\scenery.

And be careful with those rumways.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

That is the old version without the new terminal, by Flight Ontario when they made the Toronto area scenery. And yes, it is old. I would be tempted to make an FSX version with the new terminal etc, but it was a lot of work to make the FS9 one and I can't think of doing all that again.

The runways are probably buried under the empty bottles.

There is a file called "CYTZ_ADEX_AN_ALT.blg" in scenery/world/scenery. Should I delete this?

Probably,...move it to your Desktop and test.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Alright, CYTZ is fixed. Thanks guys! Now for the AI traffic: How come there's only one or two planes at KBUF, when I installed AA, UA, Continental, and Delta???

Like I said in my first post, I have a ton of WOAI and the most I saw at KBUF was about 10 AI aircraft at 8:00AM.

Archived