The NEW F4U CORSAIR "Aero Matador" Racing Edition Repaint by UV

monoblau

Beautiful paint! Great pictures, thank you for a wonderful post. One of my all time favorite planes, no doubt.

One question, if i may: Wouldn't they take the external tank off for a racer? Lower drag, faster top speed? Sounds right to me, anyway...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Beautiful paint! Great pictures, thank you for a wonderful post. One of my all time favorite planes, no doubt.

One question, if i may: Wouldn't they take the external tank off for a racer? Lower drag, faster top speed? Sounds right to me, anyway...

Pat☺

Yes you are right. It is just because it is the standard Model Setup in FSX. The racers do not have this attached

Download+%284%29.fw.png?format=300wattachment.php?attachmentid=188712&thumb=1&d=1460408751

Ahhh. I understand now. Thanks!

I think that is a great paint, by the way. And some beautiful pictures. Thanks for a really good aircraft!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

• 2 weeks later...
Great repaint, very stylish like all of yours!!!

A little help please:

what is the cockpit lever or the keyboard command to drop the auxiliary tank?

REGULAR POSITION IN AMERICAN WAR PLANES IS ON HEIGH OF YOUR KNEE IN fRONTPANEL LEFT sIDE BOTTOM: KEYBOARD - I DONT KNOW

Download+%284%29.fw.png?format=300wattachment.php?attachmentid=188712&thumb=1&d=1460408751

Awesome looking paintjob on that plane! :cool:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Archived