FSX error in Reunion Island

Wan Tjhen

Hi everyone...

I have a strange problem in my FSX. When I wanna fly from FMEE (Roland Garros Airport) in Reunion Island, my FSX always stops working when I'm setting my flight plan. Strangely, I only have this problem only in Reunion ; I can fly normally from all other parts of the world. By the way I'm using payware scenery from France Touristique. I don't have FSInn or FSCopilot installed, and I've tried to delete fsx.cfg and logbook.bin , but those didn't work.

Is there a way I can repair this problem ? (I prefer ways without reinstalling my FSX because I have lots of payware addons). I can provide screenshots if necessary.

Thanks very much in advance

What do you mean, flightplans.

Do you mean it only crashes when creating a flightplan with the flightplanner?

Meaning going to the airport and departing is no problem?

Or does it also crash when you don't make a plan and simply select the airport, a plane, and take off?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What do you mean, flightplans.

Do you mean it only crashes when creating a flightplan with the flightplanner?

Meaning going to the airport and departing is no problem?

Or does it also crash when you don't make a plan and simply select the airport, a plane, and take off?

+1! BTW: Just curious, I flew in and out of there with and without flight plans. I also got my IFR clearance before departing, no problem. I'm with Zippy, looks as though you've introduced something to cause your issue. We've almost all done that at least once! It might not be apparent or even new, but you seem to have something where it shouldn't be.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived