little issue

ryase

Hello, i'm a new user of air manager, very lovely.i'm a cockpit builder cessna 172, i have just found an issue with airspeed, attitude indicator and the oat and time generic the button on fsx don't change anything on air manager, also when i turn or clic knob on air manager nothing change in fsx.

Regards

Finally a reply, sorry for that. We had a tremendously busy weekend at the FS Weekend show in Lelystad.

- Can you tell more about the issue with the airspeed indicator?

- OAT/Time is a difficult one. FSX and P3D lack the variables to make this instrument functional, it's a 'problem' with FSX/P3D, not necessarily with Air Manager. I'll see if there's a work-a-round for this.

In regard to your complete message. Is there anything working in Air Manager or nothing? I mean, do you think Air Manager gets data from the plugin? Did you install the plugin? And did you set Air Manager to use FSX/P3D as it's source for data? (Settings tab)

Hello Ralph

Air manager work like a charm with my fsx.I have follow the steps on the installation manual, and work verry well.the plugin start at the same time of fsx (i have set the path of the plugin in the exe.xml). Verry happy with this soft)

Regard

Archived