London Scenery issue (BIG)

image 3,4,5 look like what you would see when inside a building.

Not actual car models, more like "parking garage viewed from inside building". You get that when rotating the outside view around and ending up inside.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Was that directed at my reply?

Because setting the outside view inside a building is not really a problem. You just rotate it out again. It happens with all buildings. They are 3D models as you may know.

It can actually be a lot of fun sometimes.

Ever landed at an aircraft carrier and taken the elevator down to the parking deck? Cool what you can find inside there!:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi,

I have the same issue with Olbia X from Aerosoft. The same artefacts show up when looking in a specific direction (west of the main building, looking north). I gather it really is a texture issue that overloads the visual depiction. If it really is the GPU or already inside the sim's own logic I cannot tell. Haven't found a way to eliminate it either. Probably some object with FSX incompatible textures combined with settings too high (like texture resolution and/or bandwidth). I am on DX10 with the Fixer btw.

Uh...

Intel Core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz

8GB RAM

64bit OS

Nvidia GeFeforce GTX970

Yes and? It IS system overload.

You've obviously got settings at some utterly futile level, probably prompted by some demon tweak that you've been assured doubles your fps and probably cures cancer.

Let's see the FSX.cfg and see what you've butchered in there. If not, then it's probably an indicator of power supply, graphic card driver issues.

Are you up to date with the FTX library files?

Archived