Audio Panel

bessalf

Good Day,

First of all, congrats for the great software. I've downloaded it a couple of weeks ago and I'm quite enjoying it, although I really want gauges for Seneca V, which there isn't any. I wish I had very good skills on photoshop to build the instruments. I believe I can cope with the .lua scripting though.

I've downloaded the Bendix King NAV, Autopilot, Transponder and ADF.. all work good, but I was wondering why there isn't the Radio Panel so the entire Radio Stack would be completed? Any chance anyone is looking at it?

Thanks,

Filipe Bessa

Hi Filipe!

It's a lot easier to build gauges with Skinman than with Photoshop, unless of course you're very skilled with Photoshop. I did a little screencast on Skinman a while back, I will do another one soon:

Do you mean this audio panel? http://www.bendixking.com/HWL/media/2013/ProductImages/p-KMA30-01-zoom.jpg

Hello Ralph,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, exactly this audio panel. In Air Manager there are other bendixking radio, nav, autopilot, this audio panel would complete the radio stack. I'm planning to set up the buttons on a board and use these ones.

This Skinman video looks great. I will definitely try building up the gauges for a Seneca V. There are a few gauges that I can use as a start point for the scripting part. If I can cope with it good enough I'll share this with you. Btw, how can this be shared?

Thanks,

Filipe

I had a look at the FSX variables and commands. There's not much to work with to build an audio panel. The only thing you can do is select if you want to transmit/receive on Com1 or Com2, and silence the marker audio. That's it.... Might be a bit useless?

Archived