Falcon BMS - Chopping the supply line (TrackHat Clip)

Esonub

Target is destroying a Bridge and Depo.

This is the first video of me using the TrackHat Clip which makes things much more simple looking around yourself. You probably asking your self why he didn't got a TrackIR ?

well .... i didn't ... and trackhat clip is doing an amazing job :D

Hi Esonub, I bought Falcon4 Allied Force the other day (not BMS) but the display is stretched out horizontally on my monitor making circles look a bit flattened.

I've tried each of the ingame monitor resolutions but none of them get rid of the stretching. I've also tried juggling my Nvidia aspect ratio settings etc but have had no joy there either.

Any suggestions?

(PS-I left this message at youtube too, I'm Tungsten Kid)

Hi Esonub, I bought Falcon4 Allied Force the other day (not BMS) but the display is stretched out horizontally on my monitor making circles look a bit flattened.

I've tried each of the ingame monitor resolutions but none of them get rid of the stretching. I've also tried juggling my Nvidia aspect ratio settings etc but have had no joy there either.

Any suggestions?

(PS-I left this message at youtube too, I'm Tungsten Kid)

Hi there ! your solution might be here >> http://www.wsgf.org/dr/falcon-40-allied-force

now just to make a small point about Falcon 4 \ Allied forces\ BMS,

BMS is free upgrade made by some community for Falcon 4, it will not work with Falcon 4 Allied Force.

Archived