Default Cessna C172SP Skyhawk

usb777

Can somebody tell me the original, default Tail Number and Flight number of the Blue, Gold Cessna Skyhawk? Why? I change all of mine some time ago and thought I had the backup but alas. No, a reinstall to find out would be totally out of the question at this point in my life. Ha!

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Well that's interesting. How did you find that out? Also then since I like to personalize my aircraft, where do I find a real number for the Cessna or better, register a new one for myself, other then make one up. Does that sound stupid?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Mr Zippy, you've done it again! Answered in full! I just found that out. The default tail numbers location thanks? I am still interested though on how the designers came up with that old Texan number.

Mike G.

..........where do I find a real number for the Cessna or better, register a new one for myself, other then make one up. Does that sound stupid?..........

Do a google search for using Aircraft Registrations or Aircraft Serials will throw up loads of sites were you can find what you want. As for being able to register a new one for yourself, I think you'll have to spend loads of money on a real aircraft.........

Regards

Brian

Well that's interesting. How did you find that out?

I just googled the registration code, I was curious and wanted to check if it was a real aircraft. It was, but not a Cessna. :)

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

... I like to personalize my aircraft, where do I find a real number for the Cessna or better, register a new one for myself, other then make one up.

For USA registrations you can search the FAA database- http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Inquiry.aspx

You can also download the entire database- http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/aircraft_certification/aircraft_registry/releasable_aircraft_download/

For a mere $10 you can reserve an available N number- http://aircraft.faa.gov/e.gov/NN/reserve.aspx

Happy hunting.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Archived