Operation Deep Freeze (Ice Runway) National Cargo Virtual

deltaceo

National Cargo Virtual invites you to join our ranks and let your work really pay off. National Cargo Virtual has been operating since February of 2012 and we are very pleased how much we have evolved and grown.

We are pleased to announce operation Deep Freeze.

It seems that the year has flown by, but it is that time of year again. Operation Deep Freeze (Ice Runway) has begun, this contract is the most important contract within National Cargo Virtual. The routes are being added into the system today and will be assigned with a call sign of NCRODF followed by the flight number. Please remember to place "ODF leg and the flight number and the departure airport and arrival airport" in the comments section of the ACARS program. If you fail to do so you will not be given proper credit for your part in this important mission.

Because of the seriousness of this mission National Cargo Virtual will be giving away $100.00, YES THAT'S RIGHT! Real world $100.00 to the pilot who can perform the most ODF legs. That is why it is very important to put the comments in your ACARS before you submit your flight.

The Virtual USAF has their system setup where they literally rely on us to provide them support worldwide where they need it. We are the only virtual airline on the internet that must supply them with cargo, weapons, troops, food, aircraft repair parts ECT... If we do not, their ACARS will not allow them to fly their aircraft if it is damaged and they do not have the repair supplies they need to do so (Kind of like FSPassengers) won’t let you fly without your aircraft being repaired when it is damaged. They also are not able to do missions without the proper equipment, so that is where we come in.

That is why I cannot stress enough that Operation Deep Freeze is the most important mission contract we have.

Last year we won the CRAF partner of the year award for our hard work and dedication to supplying the vUSAF so they are able to function.

Operation Deep Freeze routes will be in the system by 10:00 PM EST or 02:00 zulu on 10/12/2015

And please remember, i know these are long flights with some being shorter. I know real world comes before the virtual world so as always we do allow up to x8 simulation rate and the time it takes to fly a normal speed 8 hour flight, if you use x8 simulation rate you will only get 1 hour credit towards your ODF record. So once again you can use up to but no more than x8 simulation rate.

If you have any questions please feel free to email us at hr@nationalcargova.com

So get out there and win that $100.00!

I look forward to seeing you in the sky!

David - President & Founder

National Cargo Virtual

ceo@nationalcargova.com

http://nationalcargova.com/v2

Archived