Project Airbus A320 FD-FMC release

fdd_fr

Guest alphabbrave

Hello sir,

I have been trying to install Project Airbus A320 FD-FMC from past 3 Days and have been trying my best to get it in my Flight Simulator X.

My errors while installing the same:

Aircraft installed with BLANK SCREENS...INSTRUMENT PANELS.

Aircraft does not have FMC panels or OVERHEAD panel.

Aircraft in unstable configuration while starting the flight.

I try to get through your manual Installation manual Project Airbus A320 FD-FMC Version 1.0 and not able to UNDERSTAND STEP 5 AND STEP 8.

I request you if you could help out for the same through a small video or steps showing the same..I could get to install it.

Awaiting for your reply sir

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I have downloaded the zip file, but I'm really stuck on the "XMLTools.dll" section. Where do I find that file, and then how do I use it? I have the FSX simulator. One bit of good news..the Air France and British Airways aircraft show up in my simulator selections, but there are no live guages on the panels template. I think I'm missing some steps somewhere in this process. Please assist. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Sorry for my delayed answer, but I don't know how to set an alarm to this thread...

Aphabbrave, your problem comes of your wrong version of FSX.

FD-FMC Aircrafts requires FSX+SP2 or acceleration pack, or FSX-SE or P3D.

So, final version of FD-FMC aircrafts are completed. First online is A318.

FD-FMC version 1.55:

- many bugs fixed

- new descent gauge

- new predictive gradient during approach

- database has now 300 airports

- New VC with MFD position fixed

- New HD (4096 and 2048 ) VC textures

- new AIR files

- Aircrafts pack come now with a Setup program for an easy install !

First pack online : A318 FD-FMC 1.55 (CFM only)

Search on the flightsim library with the file name : pa_a318fd-fmc_cfm155.zip

All information on my website : http://freenavdbgroup.com/

A319, A320 and A321 are already available on AVSIM library and come in the next day on the flightsim library.

Francois

FD-FMC website with SID/STAR/Approaches databse : http://freenavdbgroup.com/

My photo website : http://francois-dore.fr/

Hello,

Now, A319 FD-FMC v1.55 is online on FlightSim library.

File name to search on the library : pa_a319fd-fmc_cfm_iae155.zip

Note:

After a user comment on the A318 pack download page, there is no Virus in the Setup program !

Aircrat pack comes with an Installer program. This program has no virus ! If your anti-virus software detect something, this is because my program is written in Visual Basic 6 and I compiled it with a special software which includes inside the Microsoft VB6 Dll's to allow this program to run on all Operating system. This is the reason why some anti-virus software may occurs an alert.

This special compilation is the only method to get a real "Stand alone" program.

No virus !

Thank you

Francois Dore

FD-FMC website with SID/STAR/Approaches databse : http://freenavdbgroup.com/

My photo website : http://francois-dore.fr/

• 1 month later...
I am having a problem having the SIDS and STARS appear so I can select. The data all shows in the FD_FMC folder under the ICAO but not on the FD Avionic screen. I am running FSX gold edition with acceleration in admin. I have checked the dll file and the XMLtools.dll and the FSX config file, all look good. I can fly the A321 manually and with AP. The FD Avionic shows the airport and runways but the screen for SIDS and STARS is blank for any airport. I still have some ICAO that have more than 4 digits, will that cause a problem for all airports?

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Hello Francois or any FS members who can help, I have just 'discovered' the FMC Airbus and am very keen to use it but my first problem is that the clickable fields in the FMC will not allow me to enter information such as runway heading. Any ideas? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
This was an auto install should all be fine but even though I have the latest airnav file there are no airports listed no sids no stars and no ability to enter info. Anybody able to help please.

• 3 weeks later...

I have successfully installed all 1.55 versions of A318 - A321, including transfer of liveries for the PA fleet that I used with version 3.

Concerns and suggestions:

1. When I have started battery, engaged the ADIRS and arranged the VC position laterally and horisontally I go to flight planning, loading a flight. Then the aircraft goes all cold and dark, and have to go through my "start-up" procedure again. Is there an explanation for this and a solution. This does not happen in the V.3 version - the flight plan is simply entered there with no other changes.

2. In online flight ATC advises on a STAR or transition with short notice. Other times ATC directs the pilot to a certain waypoint which usually is part of a transition (that the pilot might have loaded beforehand). Would it be possible to introduce a "direct to waypoint"-function by clicking one of the waypoints in a chosen STAR / transition or writing the waypoint number without checking if it is a terminal waypoint or a route STAR waypoint (the name of the waypoint normally being unique for the airport)? As I understand it I can fix this only by deleting the waypoints that are listed before the desired waypoint (which the manual advises not to do).

3. I miss the possibility of engageing alt/speed/v/s/hdg individually. Now they are engaged either in managed or selected mode with A/THR and A/P as the only options. The advise on the panel "Push to level off" by the V/S knob indicates how the knobs work differently now compared to before version 1.55. Can another on/off function for the auto pilot functions be constructed?

Regards,

Tommy Engman

Edited by tommyeng
Tommy Engman ESNU

I flew LFPG - EHAM and at landing the flightplan updated spontaneously and my A318 turned cold and dark on the runway. The message in red on black background was "Flight plan modified! Panel will be reloaded in few seconds. Wait..." ,both at starting a cold and dark aircraft with a flight plan and when landing.

Tommy

Tommy Engman ESNU

• 1 year later...

I load in FSX-SE, i start up the aircraft and as i open the FMC and click on menu the screen flashes and goes back to black. This happens with all buttons on the FMC. I had groundhandlingV6 which i removed but still the same problem occurs. Also in the basic FMC, if i click on the bottem tabs it resets back to the first tab.

Airbus A320