Custom PC built for FSX and MANY extras

trooper1822

So I am moving on to another hobby and am selling my custom built pc, control yoke, rudder petal, saitek x52 flight joystick and throttle, hundreds of dollars worth of addons to include PMDG 747, MD11, 737, 777 and all of there upgrades, REX essentials, active sky 2012 and next, topcat, flight planning software, fs passengers and many other programs. Computer has Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Ram 12GB, EVGA GTX760 2GB, Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 motherboard, Intel i5 2500k 3.3GHz (OC 4.4GHz), Corsair H80 liquid cooler, Antec case, 698gb Seagate hhd and a 232gb Samsung ssd. Computer will also come with a hp 20inch monitor, compac 16inch monitor, wireless keyboard and mouse. I will include the windows cd with the computer and can install a fresh copy of windows before i ship or can leave it to you to install. I am sure there is more stuff and will add more. I want to sell it all as a package deal so not looking to part out at this time. Asking 1700 shipped obo CONUS. Thanks
NEW: Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Ram 12GB, EVGA GTX760 2GB, Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 motherboard, Intel i5 2500k 3.3GHz (OC 4.4GHz), Corsair H80 liquid cooler, Coolermaster Elite 430 case.

Archived