Need help guys about laptop for fsx

Hello to everyone

I'm thinking to buy new laptop for fsx , I'm student cause of that I will buy laptop so I need your helps guys , I think that laptop will be enough for me but I want to get your opinions , Can I get more fps with this laptop ?

Here is specifications ;

Laptop ASUS G751JY-T7355D

TYPE: LAPTOP

CAPACITY RAM: 8 GB

CAPACITY HDD: 1000 GB + 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro Ssd

PROCESSOR TYPE: INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ

DISPLAYSIZEINCH: 17.3 "

PROCESSOR SPEED: 2.60 - 3.60 GHz

VIDEO CARD TYPE: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M ( 4 GB GDDR5 )

And also here is offical website of laptop ;

https://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/ASUS_ROG_G751JY/

ROG I like. Is good quality. Is asus top line.

Parts look fine.

Fsx leans mostly on the processor. Fast is required, the faster the better.

I can't look that processor up at the moment, and I couldn't judge it anyway. I know very little about laptops. (and especially their processors.)

all I know is (laptop) processors work more slowly if they get too hot. This laptop has 2 fans for cooling, which is good news.

Someone else will have to judge that processor, but apart from that it all looks very good. I'm getting jealous!:)

il88pp

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ROG I like. Is good quality. Is asus top line.

Parts look fine.

Fsx leans mostly on the processor. Fast is required, the faster the better.

I can't look that processor up at the moment, and I couldn't judge it anyway. I know very little about laptops. (and especially their processors.)

all I know is (laptop) processors work more slowly if they get too hot. This laptop has 2 fans for cooling, which is good news.

Someone else will have to judge that processor, but apart from that it all looks very good. I'm getting jealous!:)

il88pp

:) Firstly thank you for reply , I will buy a soon but you know fsx is need to different system but it wants more cpu I know it :) I tried to find better laptop for this game cause I will play just with fsx ... I have no idea which laptop is better :) But I find this rog series is looks better but really I dont know :)

By the way If I make any mistake when I write somethink in english sorry for that cause I'm trying to improving my english :)

I was assuming you need it to be a laptop. So you can take it to school.

But if you plan to use the computer only at home, maybe think about a desktop.

Desktops are better at staying cool, and can use faster parts.

It is also possible to add something to a desktop later. Like an extra hard disk, or an extra video card.

The same quality quality computer is often cheaper when bought as a desktop then when that computer is a laptop.

If you want to be able to take it to school that is more important of course. School is much more important then fsx.:)

Your English has small errors but I can understand it just fine.:) By the way, your English will get better quickly.

(I am not from an english speaking country either. I learned it in school, from films, and a lot of spelling and new words I learned from reading books. A holiday in England helped a lot as well.)

Cheers,

il.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you so much for opinions and i will try what you said for the improve my english :)

Actually you're right cause desktops are better but usually Im traveling cause of that i cannot take :( It looks like laptop will be better for me.. Surely school is much more important then fsx you're right but generally when I have free time i can play so the otherwise I cant play :)

But if this laptop will enough for fsx play with max settings or higher fps than will be good for me cause I like to play with good quality , fps.. like that things :)

Archived