Lufthansa B747-8i AI Won't Appear

AidenMillar

Hi everyone,

So I recently downloaded the UTT B747-8i base package, and I downloaded the Lufthansa liveries. I added some flightplans to the assigned liveries and then started up flight sim. I started a flight at frankfurt airpor to see if my 747-8's would a appear, but they didn't. I went back and checked the flightplans on the AIG Flightplanner and it says the flightplans are working with the aircraft. So my question is, why aren't the 747-8's showing up? Is it cause there is no parking for them? Or are they too long to fit at airports?

Sincerely,

Aiden

Check everything, like is the air file correctly spelled, have you copied and pasted the aircraft title and not added a space at the end, this sometimes happens?

Also check the flightplans, are they set for weekly and are you on the right day, I've done this only to realise I was a day out lol.

Well, you will need some open parking spots for them to appear. You can use AFCAD (for airport BGL files starting with AF2) or ADE (can open all files) to open the airport BGL files and examine the location and number of parking spots, and their sizes. Use AFCAD (Tools/Aircraft Editor) to check the size of your AI 747-8's and make sure there is parking large enough for them. If not, use that Aircraft Editor to make the plane radius small enough to fit in some of your largest spots (or increase the size of the parking spots, but that is a lot more involved).

Tom Gibson

CalClassic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

Archived