Wilco 737 Evolution Liveries

nathanlaro

Hi guys,

I remember a few years ago I bought the regular 737PIC for FS9 and I could get extra liveries on the website of feelThere. I've recently gotten back into flight simulator and I got a computer good enough for FSX. I went ahead expecting the same level of quality and support from Wilco and bought their new 737PIC Evolution (now called Super Guppy Evolution for some reason (?)). The reason for this post is that nowhere near the amount of liveries for the aircraft that came with the FS9 version came with this one. My question really is why that is. I would also like to know why can't I find any others on the internet in addition to Wilco not selling an expansion pack for liveries or offering more for free on their website like the old one.

Can someone please help me with this? I have just gotten rated for this aircraft in Delta Virtual Airlines and I'd like to fly a Delta repaint on it.

Thank you,

nathanlaro

Did you check out the "Extra" tab on the product page at Wilco's? Delta livery is right there.

http://www.wilcopub.com/simulator-add-on/737-pilot-in-command-fs2004-fsx-xp.html

That's my problem exactly. It doesn't exist on the fsx evolution version like the fs9 one for windows xp that you linked to me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

Ah, OK I see. Sorry, missed the "Evolution" part.

That is probably because there is another Evolution product with an added "Airlines Pack", that seemingly contains the Delta livery. Does not look like they sell this pack separately.

http://www.wilcopub.com/simulator-add-on/737-pilot-in-command-evolution-6191.html

As for "why", I think this is pretty obvious: more money to be made.

There was a serious problem with this at the time of release: the autopilot used to freeze and not respond for like half a minute. The last time it happened to me on ILS intercept (which resulted in a ruined flight), I thru this (****) out of my hardware. Has this ever been fixed or patched? The graphics and 3D VC model are also very poor quality.

Archived