Skyspirit 777 with Posky 777 VC / is this possible?

CptCaveman

Hey guys, back again for more modding advice. Just downloaded and ran the 777-200 from Skyspirit and the aircraft is awesome. However I have had to use the 737-800 cockpit for it as the Skyspirit version has no VC. I checked out the POSKY variant and that has its own unique VC for the 777. But I cant for the life of me work out how to get it in the SP version, mainly because there is no separate "model" file for the VC in the POSKY plane. Its part of the whole aircraft model, and I have not seen anywhere that has one separate.

So has anyone ever got the Posky VC to work with the SSp model? And if so, what did you do?

Skyspirit do not support "merges" or VC additions so no help from them. Massive thanks to whomever can assist in this. Its been doing my head in for two days.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello

I would be interested to know how the SS model is more 'awsome' than the Posky original?

I only ask because if you love the VC then why not stick with the Posky models that can display it?

I have recently cleared my hanger of all 777s that do not have the VC option,that includes some of the Posky models and all the dear old Meljet aircraft as well.

Since I recently purchased a new PC that displays the VC without draw in lag problems that used to occur with my aged and now defunct XP setup any 777 I use must display it.

Cheers Andy

Hello

I would be interested to know how the SS model is more 'awsome' than the Posky original?

I only ask because if you love the VC then why not stick with the Posky models that can display it?

I have recently cleared my hanger of all 777s that do not have the VC option,that includes some of the Posky models and all the dear old Meljet aircraft as well.

Since I recently purchased a new PC that displays the VC without draw in lag problems that used to occur with my aged and now defunct XP setup any 777 I use must display the VC.

Cheers Andy

Apologies!!!!!

This is FSX not 9.

The old Posky model uses different lighting systems, has a really crap gear animation and for some reason also kills frame rates. The Sp version has none of these issues and a really nice lighting system.

Figured the model was "all inclusive", which is a great shame. The cockpit for the Posky 777 is gorgeous. If it could be added to other 777 that would make them "pure dead brilliant" as they say in these parts. High praise indeed.

Anyhoo I already have it flying with either the 747 cockpit or 737-800. Havent decided which I prefer for it, so merged both and change between them atm.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived