Need help with the VirtualCol ATR-42/72!!!

Hello all users of the Virtualcol ATR's, I just got it but really don't know how to open the other exits to make it work with GSX. I've tried Shift+E+2, and so on, as well as the doors buttons on the overhead, but they aren't clickable. I haven't found any other panel that specializes in this either! So basically how do you open all of the doors? Any info would be great!

Sincerely, Larry

AFAIK on some of the other Virtualcol models (like the Embraers) these doors do not open either, they are not even modeled. Only main exit and cargo doors.

You may be looking for a function that is not even there.

I have one of the planes somewhere (Dornier jet) and will give it a try later. The thing was so bad, I pretty much buried it.

Edit: and that one has only two doors as well, check the "[EXIT]" section in the aircraft.cfg

You can tell GSX that there is only those two doors, and it will work.

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I got the problem with ATR 42 aprroach using ILS. I mean I use APP button on A/P panel. Looks that the plane misses ILS vertical slope. It starts landing after that and usually touches the ground behind the runway. Other planes approach and land correctly.

I attache files with sample profile of approach.

On the second picture I show three black lines: the left is the point switching on app, the center is the point when plane starts descending, the right switching off a/p and taking manual control.

What can I do with this?

http://www.fotosik.pl/zdjecie/dd510ae070eed550

http://www.fotosik.pl/zdjecie/4c02161f284df999

• 2 years later...
I have become more and more disappointed with Virtualcol as time goes on. I have a main cargo door on an ATR-42 that will not close, gauges with needles that are off to the side, planes that bounce so bad when taxiing they "crash" and bounce so bad when flying they are uncontrollable.

• 1 year later...
AFAIK on some of the other Virtualcol models (like the Embraers) these doors do not open either, they are not even modeled. Only main exit and cargo doors.

You may be looking for a function that is not even there.

I have one of the planes somewhere (Dornier jet) and will give it a try later. The thing was so bad, I pretty much buried it.

Edit: and that one has only two doors as well, check the "[EXIT]" section in the aircraft.cfg

You can tell GSX that there is only those two doors, and it will work.

so i went where you said in [exit] on aircraft cfg. and she said there were 2 exits and I already pressed shift + e + 2 shift + e + 3 and 4 and it didn't work

You press 'Shift + E' together, then LET GO, and THEN you press 1, 2, etc.
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).