FlightPlanner Question in FSX.

Happpy

Hello, Guys!

Look at flightplanner first.

FlightPlanner.JPG

I want to draw a very correct line towards every runway minimum 20nm away from it but you can see in picture that FlightPlanner's Window is too small to draw a big line like 20nm away from Runway. I can only draw 5 or 6nm away line from runway accurately. So, Window is small and I want big line. Can you please give me some idea to draw a big line for landing manually?

Regards,

Happpy.

Happpy,

when adding waypoints in the planner, once you 'grab' and start to move a line to create a new waypoint THE MAP WILL MOVE TO FOLLOW YOUR CURSOR DRAGGING THE LINE.

Secondly, the line will attach itself to a defined location (int, vor, airport, etc) automatically if you just get close to it. You can then adjust the location if needed at a higher zoom level.

Thirdly, you can edit the lat-lon values directly in the "whatever".pln with notepad if a fine adjustment is needed.

Fourthly... get Plan-G and do all this at full screen size - it's a lot easier and it's free.

Loyd

Hooked since FS4... now flying:

self-built i7-4790 at 4 GHz; GA-Z97X mobo; GTX 970; 16GB gskill;

quiet, fast and cool running.

Win 7/64: 840 EVO OS; 840 EVO (500G) game drive;

Win10/64: 850 EVO (500G) for OS and games

A few Flightsim videos on YouTube at CanyonCorners

Happpy,

when adding waypoints in the planner, once you 'grab' and start to move a line to create a new waypoint THE MAP WILL MOVE TO FOLLOW YOUR CURSOR DRAGGING THE LINE.

Secondly, the line will attach itself to a defined location (int, vor, airport, etc) automatically if you just get close to it. You can then adjust the location if needed at a higher zoom level.

Thirdly, you can edit the lat-lon values directly in the "whatever".pln with notepad if a fine adjustment is needed.

Fourthly... get Plan-G and do all this at full screen size - it's a lot easier and it's free.

Loyd

Thank you. It's exactly the answer of my question.

Archived