TDS 737-700 contact points

Hey everybody,

Could someone give me the contact points for the tds 737-700, so I can attach/detach jetways, and load baggage in with the baggage loader trucks.

Thanks,

HD

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

Windows 8.1 64 bit and 1 TB on hard drive.

Hey everybody,

Could someone give me the contact points for the tds 737-700, so I can attach/detach jetways, and load baggage in with the baggage loader trucks.

Thanks,

HD

Sounds like a do-it-yourself project! I'll give it a shot! What exact TDS737-700 are you using?

Now I remember what a PITA it was to do this! My best recommendation is to find another non-TDS 737-700 and copy the [Exits] section into the TDS aircraft.cfg. To keep the original [Exits] just relabel them [Exits.1].

To adjust the jetway and luggage truck positions to the doors, the first number is the type of door, the 2nd number is longitudinal position, 3rd number is lateral position, and the 4th is height.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

A while ago, I used Kevin's numbers (Thank you Kevin indeed!) as a starting point and added some more to make a complete set of exit definitions for all the TDS 737 models:

http://tdsaircraft.prophpbb.com/topic118.html

The thread probably leads a shadow existence on the TDS support forums, doesn't seem like it's very well known that the forum even exists. :)

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Those numbers on the FSdream Team site are for the GSX configuration file for the 737-700. They don't work, trust me. What I have done is manually set the numbers in the [exits] area of the aircraft.cfg. I found you can change 1 number on exit 0 and the jetway will attach properly. For the rest of the exits I used GSX editor to define all the others exits height.

Open your aircraft.cfg and find the area defined as [exits]. Here is what mine looks like. I only changed numbers in the first line.

[exits]

number_of_exits = 4

exit.0 = 0.2, 43.5, -4.9, 3.4, 0

exit.1 = 0.2,-24.95, 3.28, -2.72, 1

exit.2 = 0.4,-77.00, -5.09, 1.70, 0

exit.3 = 0.2,-65.00, 3.28, -2.22, 1

Now this wont be inched perfect as I have found not all airports seem to attach jetways the same. At some airports these numbers are right on and at others the jetway may be just a little bit off. I will also attach a copy of my GSX setup file for this aircraft.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7yqzau9e1k5zada/gsx.cfg?dl=0

Good Luck.

Ross G.

Archived