Lost airlines.cfg

bermershof

I have lost my airlines.cfg file at the end of the aircraft-directory of my FS9. Using Windows 8.1 I can't start the Editvoicemail-program (3.1) anymore to repare it.

Can somebody help me to send me a big airlinescfg file (not the original at the install-cd). Is there somebody to tell me why the Editvoicemail-program doesn't work with windows 8,1?

Using Windows 8.1 I can't start the Editvoicemail-program (3.1) anymore to repare it.

Ummm...Not to be picky, but it's "EditVoicePack".

Do you having it starting in Run As Admin mode? Have you tried Re-installing it? Do you have "Show Hidden Files and Folders" checked for FS9 at least? Do you have FS9 in Programs (x86), or a different folder? Do you have Admin priveliges for the entire folder? Do you have User Account Control (UAC) on or off? Do you still have the original FS9 discs? If so, have you tried to do a Repair on FS9 to recover the airlines.cfg file?

All these things can play into what your problem is.

Not very helpful, but it all matters if we are to help...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived