Back in the saddle!

bva1920

I have gotten back into flight sim and have been away for a little over a year now. Been driving a truck! I was wondering if there is any thing new On the freeware road. any feed back would be help full.;)

Welcome back bva1920, they have improved many things in the past yr for freeware. I like FRF studio (Frame Rate Friendly Studio) see below for their web for airports, I have many of them u can get them from here. Depends if you like tube liners or small planes, I mostly fly liners & occasional small plane there are many to choose from. There are Open Skies (POSKY), TDS for liners for starters these are the two I like amazing details, great sounds & panels. There are AI airliner to download so you get the major liners at the airports across the US & other countries.

I am sure simmers here can help you too to get you back in. When looking you want to make sure there is a check mark next to the title as these are completed aircraft's. when searching type in B737 for example look for freeware not payware. I hope this helps.

tds_boeing_737-700_southwestair_n7707c.zip. I have this one.

http://frfstudio.net/. Kenny

Archived