fspilotshop down??

Badl4ndz

Does anyone know what has happening with the fspilotshop? I can't get on the site and my download from my 4th July sale purchase is stuck at 38% (downloadthemall download manager).
i9-10900k @ 5GHz | 32GB DDR4 3600MHz C16 | ROG Strix RTX 3080 Ti O12G Gaming | Win 10 Pro 22H2 x64 | GeForce 528.02 WHQL | Oculus Rift S | Acer Predator XB281HK G-Sync 4K | Saitek X52 | T.Flight Rudder Pedals | FS9, FSX, FSX SE, P3D V2-5, FSW, XP 10.51, XP 11.55, XP 12r6, AFS2, AFS4, FlyInside FS, DCS, MSFS

• 2 months later...

I had the same problem with my megascenery purchases.

I'm pretty sure the problem is their firewall.

I used the Instant Download Manager to download my purchases, and within an hour I had lost connection to the site. This is because their firewall (I'm assuming) sees all the connections as a Denial of Service attack, and blocks any calls from my IP address.

To test this, I changed my IP address - by disconnecting my internet, waiting a while, then reconnecting, and presto, with a new IP address I could start downloading again.

I've contacted fspilotshop about this four days ago but had nothing back.

My fix is to set Instant Download Manager to just do one download at a time, and I haven't been disconnected. If you have a fibre connection, you may want to limit your download speed to something like 500?

Archived