Some people don't like WOAI due to the buggyness of it, but I quite like some of what I see! xD

Here is a few of what I have:

BEYMLyz.jpg

Aircraft BEHIND cleared to land. The one in front isn't!

H6JrrkS.jpg

Once landing (after overtaking the other aircraft...) it had a near-miss collision on the taxiway! These pilots value their jobs...

7qbjpay.jpg

These aircraft fly really, really close together. I bet passengers could see each other in detail! xD

49cCaq3.jpg

About 2 mins later, they collided! D:

However, sometimes WOAI does produce some spectacular moments! Here are two of my favorites!

nIF8eVp.jpg

The sun effect hitting the plane like that makes the windows look clear and realistic!

CWSHrlm.jpg

The US Airforce Boeing 737 crashes into a Fuelbox! xD

lol! Glad I wasn't the only WOAI user to see airliners trying to fly in tight formation! (anyone think those pilots were former airforce pilots? :P)

1+1=cow :p

"WE jumped out a WINdow!" -Baymax (from Big Hero 6)

I have nothing against WOAI, nor had no complaints about it, it served me well. I just like my Traffic 360 more now.

Don't worry about AF1 737 into the fuelbox -we'll handle from here now :D -not the 1st time our tax dollars have been wasted...

Great shots Michael, especially the one of the sun coming through the windows of that Thomson bird :cool:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been there plenty times; ATC giving landing clearance to an aircraft some 2 or 3nm behind me, go around, re-establish, repeat... somehow I'm still fond of it though. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Corsair TX850 PSU, Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3 motherboard, Intel i7-2700K @3.5GHz w/ARCTIC Freezer Xtreme Rev.2 heatsink, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB, 8GB Kingston DDR3 RAM, Seagate 3.5inch Barracuda 1TB HDD + 64GB SSD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Yesterday, as I was making some joke-screenies for another thread, WOAI did this to me on final for the ILS Rwy 9 at KMIA:

"WHAT IN THE EVER-LOVIN' BLUE-EYED WORLD DOES TOWER THINK THEY'RE DOING? DID YOU SEE THAT???"

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u484/Hoggy_Dog/2015-5-31_3-33-42-379.png

i7-10700K @3.8-5.1GHz, 32GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM, GTR-2060 Super 8GB, 2x SSDs

• 2 weeks later...
Yesterday, as I was making some joke-screenies for another thread, WOAI did this to me on final for the ILS Rwy 9 at KMIA:

"WHAT IN THE EVER-LOVIN' BLUE-EYED WORLD DOES TOWER THINK THEY'RE DOING? DID YOU SEE THAT???"

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u484/Hoggy_Dog/2015-5-31_3-33-42-379.png

Hahahahahaha! Who was cleared for landing here? And also, what airport is this?

Sent from my Motorola Moto G using Tapatalk

Nice shot there Dog! I've had them swoop in under me as I was about to land! Looks like Chicago-NoHair......Uh O'Hare! ;)

Thanks- it's actually KMIA, Miami International. I spoofed the FSX weather to play a joke on the "King of Blowing Snow" in another Screenshots thread.

Hahahahahaha! Who was cleared for landing here? And also, what airport is this?

The airport is Miami International (KMIA) during the only freak blizzard in South Florida imaginary history. :p If you want to see why it was snowing in Miami, check out the joke post I made the screenies for.

I was cleared to land in my American Airlines DC-3. The problem is, a DC-3 flies final at around 95-100 KIAS while the Boeing rockets down the ILS at about 150. When this happened, I was flying in exterior chase view and I actually HEARD those turbofans eating me up from behind before I saw the Boeing... scared the crap out of me.

Just glad I grabbed the screenie before I passed out. :pilot:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On short final on the ILS Runway 7 at KJAX, after clearing my American Airlines B737 to land, Tower cleared a World Travel flight to land on the same runway, "Number 2, follow the Boeing 737 ahead." With a sense of dread and foreboding, I selected an exterior view and checked my six. This is what I saw:

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u484/Hoggy_Dog/2015-7-5_12-14-57-113.png

YIKES! :eek:

I fully expected Tower to tell ME to go around, but at about 100 feet they told World Travel to go around. Whew! :pilot:

I don't see why this would be WOAI's fault. It's just the standard MSFS way of coping with AI traffic [emoji14]. Nice captures though.

Totally agree, and my bad for saying "WoAI did this to me on final." I should have said "FSX AI did this to me" instead. Thanks for the correction.

Archived