anyone has this problem with T2G KSEA?

I have used other add-on scenery for SEA which does this properly (I have lived near SEATAC for years.)

Looks like a conflict or a bad add-on or your mesh resolution is not set the same as the add-on. Try 10?

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

I tried various mesh setings up to 1m, the landscape changes but not the airport cliff with a "pool". And T2G doesn't respond to an email inquiry. Another problem with their KMCO scenery, the runway lights appear as black dots during dawn/dusk hours. Seen video on youtube and the guy had the same problem.

We live in an imperfect world.

There are add-on scenery for specific airports which are usually better than supplied in packages. You would benefit from trying some of these. It's easy using the scenery library to force FS to use an airport scenery for a location rather than an underlying package or default.

I use seafsx.zip for Seatac and knowing the area well myself, I find the representation accurate enough for my purposes.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=37222797

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

ok one guy posted a solution on their forum. Now it is good although with a minor error still (that elevation change near the front of the pool and and parking lot) but that's ok compared to what it was. The highway is in the right place tunneling cross the runway 34R, beauteeful. By the way Pv since you're from the area, what is that pool about? Is that something they made on purpose for chillers/cooling towers use or what is it?

ksea-3.jpg

ksea-4.jpg

^^^

Catch basin. It rains a lot in Seattle and the runoff from the airport area has to be prevented from flooding the high density neighborhoods in the area. You'll find these things in just about every Seattle neighborhood. The airport scenery being a detailed high density area tends to make this one stand out.

-Pv-

There is actually a fix released by Taxi2Gate for the black lights at KMCO. Also, there are 3 patches currently for KSEA for FSX and P3D. 1 patch is for those who own ORBX PNW scenery. 1 is for sinking wheels on Jetways and 1 for Flickering ground textures. Make sure you have all appropriate patches installed. :)

http://taxi2gate.org/?page_id=84

Good Luck. :)

There is actually a fix released by Taxi2Gate for the black lights at KMCO. Also, there are 3 patches currently for KSEA for FSX and P3D. 1 patch is for those who own ORBX PNW scenery. 1 is for sinking wheels on Jetways and 1 for Flickering ground textures. Make sure you have all appropriate patches installed. :)

http://taxi2gate.org/?page_id=84

Good Luck. :)

Thanks! Almost missed your post, just in time because I was about going to fly.

I actually have a different problem. My elevations are fine but look at my pond.....LOL. It is full of trees. I figure I will give them a couple of months to sort everything out then if it is not fixed I will ask for support.

KSEA Pond.jpg

Even in FSX default scenery (prior to third runway construction completion) there is water there.

-Pv-

lol that's funny. Bizzare things happen.

Ok so I applied the patches and all is alright, the only problem (although part of scenery design) is the photoreal textures 1/2 mile before the runway, St. Louis scenery suffered even more of these are all around the airport. These are textures with "flat" (photoed) buildings with no autogen buildings but few trees right on top of "photoed" buildings, aggh!! Photoreal: photo - yes, real - no. Lucky KSEA got only a small area of these textures. As for the runway lights both KMCO & KSEA, no luck still (no lighting problem in KSTL).

But the flight was great, gotta repeat it this time with Captainsim 737, combine the two experiences so to say - practice the analogue tech plus enjoy KSEA once more.

pm6.jpg

• 7 months later...
I can understand the elevated plateau, but the "pool" is an obvious error or a terrain problem.

Picture 2 speaks for itself with an automobile traffic shot...

Does anyone have a fix for this? I'm also having the same issue. I just installed FSX, FSGlobal, Scenery Tech NA and T2G Ksea.

• 5 years later...