Buffalo Chip Oozes into Saba

HoggyDog

I posted some screenshots of my C-47 landing at tiny Saba airstrip in the Netherlands Antilles. No sooner had I done so than a few of the local wags challenged me to fly her out again. I think there may even have been a wager or two involved.

So, rather than more screamshots, I decided to do another video, despite the fact that nobody watched the last one I posted here. :(

In this video, I started at Princess Juliana (TNCM) and landed at Saba (TNCS). Then I turned around and flew back out again. It was the closest-to-disaster takeoff I've ever done.

Video was encoded at 1920x1080 HD so feel free to click the YouTube icon, go full screen and use the gear icon to set it to HD resolution. May the Farce be With You!

i7-10700K @3.8-5.1GHz, 32GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM, GTR-2060 Super 8GB, 2x SSDs

I don't think I'll ever fly with you again! :mad::mad:

I don't think I blame you, my good friend! But no worries- I only do stuff like that when I have Zippy on a pallet tied down in the cabin. :p

:D:o:):rolleyes::cool::pilot:

Nice Vid! But why do you always pick the EASY landing on 30 with no fence to hop over?? The challenge is landing on 12 avoiding the side of the mountain and not smashing into the big rock before touchdown......C'mon, let's get this right!:p

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Nice Vid! But why do you always pick the EASY landing on 30 with no fence to hop over?? The challenge is landing on 12 avoiding the side of the mountain and not smashing into the big rock before touchdown......C'mon, let's get this right!:p

Sadist. You still didn't tell me how you got PAPI at Saba....

Sadist. You still didn't tell me how you got PAPI at Saba....

What?? don't you have those crazy lights at your airport? I'm using a freeware version of

the SABA airport from the library.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived