"Underground" Scenery RPLL

schick

Hi all,

I've got a problem with this scenery I've got from islandsim.com. RPLL.

It appears that the airport is lower than the surrounding area and that causes some of the default scenery to appear throughout the new scenery. Therefore some parts of the scenery you will see the buildings sitting on a hill and the AI planes parked "below" it whereas some parts you will see the buildings one level ground but the planes will be sitting on a hill above the building.

How do I rectify this?

HP ENVY Phoenix 810-192d

Windows 8.1 64bit

Intel® Core™ i7-4770 (3.4 GHz, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (1.5 GB GDDR5 dedicated), 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Did you give the addon top priority in the Scenery Library.

Bruce

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I5-2500k@ 4.5Ghz/ 16 GB Gskill DDR3 1600/Nvidia GTX460 1GB// CH Yoke/Pedals/Throttle/TrackIR/Win7/ Fsx Deluxe SP1 & SP2

"Don't let fear or good judgment hold you back"

Ok I've uninstalled the scenery and it seems like the default scenery is also suffering from the same problem.

HP ENVY Phoenix 810-192d

Windows 8.1 64bit

Hi all,

I've got a problem with this scenery I've got from islandsim.com. RPLL.

It appears that the airport is lower than the surrounding area and that causes some of the default scenery to appear throughout the new scenery. Therefore some parts of the scenery you will see the buildings sitting on a hill and the AI planes parked "below" it whereas some parts you will see the buildings one level ground but the planes will be sitting on a hill above the building.

How do I rectify this?

Just disable RPLL in the FTX Vector AEC utility.

... and it seems like the default scenery is also suffering from the same problem.

Not on my install. Do you have 3rd party mesh installed by any chance ?

Or maybe you had a freeware scenery for RPLL, which wasn't uninstalled completely. Check your Scenery\World\Scenery folder for files containing RPLL

Just disable RPLL in the FTX Vector AEC utility.

Either you're clairvoyant or you know the OP personally, as I can't find any trace he/she has FTX Vector installed.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Not on my install. Do you have 3rd party mesh installed by any chance ?

Or maybe you had a freeware scenery for RPLL, which wasn't uninstalled completely. Check your Scenery\World\Scenery folder for files containing RPLL

Either you're clairvoyant or you know the OP personally, as I can't find any trace he/she has FTX Vector installed.

Wim

Thanks Wim, shall take at look at my Scenery folders. I did have a freeware scenery installed a long long time ago.

Also, for a moment I panicked as I was wondering what's this FTX Vector thingamajig

HP ENVY Phoenix 810-192d

Windows 8.1 64bit

Either you're clairvoyant or you know the OP personally, as I can't find any trace he/she has FTX Vector installed. Wim

Sorry my bad...I din't check what scenery he/she had. I kinda just did it on the fly.

It fixed mine I had FS Global X 2010, ORBX FTX Global and ORBX FTX Vector.

Cheers.

Archived