How do I use a torrent client to dl hd mesh v3????

stevae

this site says that you can use torrents to dl, but when i tried to dl hd mesh v3 areas, it just does it normally, without any choices to use my torrent client. help is appreciated. thanks!

Not all the files are available to be downloaded through torrent. If the file you're looking for can be, there is this type of text written after description:

Capture.PNG

http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/India_120-animated-flag-gifs.gifhttp://status.ivao.aero/414320.png

• 1 year later...
  • Founder

Those files available for torrent download have a separate "qB" icon that links to the torrent download. If you click on the filename or the word "download" you will get a normal download.

Since these files are not new anymore you may find that there are very few peers hosting torrents these days and there may not be any advantage to doing the torrent download.

• 5 weeks later...
Hey folks, the Torrent functionality on these files seems to be broken. A few weeks ago I successfully downloaded a few, but today when I went to I was getting FlightSim.com's error about cookies not being sent properly. However, it happens on all three browsers I have installed, and I am able to download regular zip file links. It's just the Torrent links that are throwing the cookie error.

Hey folks, the Torrent functionality on these files seems to be broken. A few weeks ago I successfully downloaded a few, but today when I went to I was getting FlightSim.com's error about cookies not being sent properly. However, it happens on all three browsers I have installed, and I am able to download regular zip file links. It's just the Torrent links that are throwing the cookie error.

See the Notam and article from Nels about the website and forum updates for more info.

Archived