Hello all! I have been in the downside of a new project I'm working on. I want to make and manage traffic for Eastern Air Lines since I am starting va operations and need a air traffic package to distribute to other members. I heard WOAI Models can be used along with textures you make in order to create traffic, but then I have to sacrifice the paint it came with. I do not seem to figure out how to get things working! :confused: Honestly You can also make your own traffic using the default planes installed and switching textures, but that also seems not to work since I normally fly in the US, and all default air traffic is missing due to all the WOAI Air traffic I have. I have already given up trying by myself. Anyone have any suggestions?

reason is conflict between fs9-type trafficfiles (woai)

and FSX-type trafficfiles. (created by you with AIFP-3) (or the default traffic, that's also FSX-type)

with FS9-type files installed as well, only the fs9 traffic is visible while flying.

2 solutions

*convert all your WOAI files to FSX type. can be easily done, all in one go, using AIFP-3.

*make your new trafficplan FS9 type. That means first creating it as FSX type, then converting to FS9-type, using AIFP.

Since you want to share your creation with others, I think it is best to distribute it as FSX-type.

If you give someone a FS9-type file, and their traffic is FSX type, all their traffic will be 'missing' suddenly. Fixable, but you don't want your files to cause issues.

(Or distribute it in both formats, with clear instructions)

----

My suggestion: convert your WOAI to FSX-type files.

About converting to FSX-type, see here:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?289960-FSX-Traffic-conflict-AI-traffic

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived