QualityWings BAe-146 200 Neptune Aviation Services

KIKOU34

Hi,

I am looking for a fs2004 repaint of the QualityWings BAe-146 200 in the colors of Neptune Aviation Services.

This little commuter is used in an unusual role as a water tanker.

Here are a couple of pics.

BAe146200_01.jpgBAe146200-02.jpg

Nice suggestion! Having recently purchased the QW 146 I'd be interested in doing this repaint. Right now I don't have a lot of time for repaints, but in around 4-5 weeks it will be started, shouldn't take long after that. Is there a specific registration you were looking for? Also, you'd need to test the paint in FS2004 as I don't have it.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and interest on this plane.

I have no particular request regarding registration number. As far as I know, Neptune Aviation is operating now a few numbers of BAe-146 200, but I think the first in service was Tanker 40 reg.nb.N146FF.

I don't think that fsx skin will work on fs9, but anyway your work will be appreciated by fsx simmers and may be will volunteer some other repainter to try this texture on fs9.

For my part, right now I am not sufficiently skilled to try this repaint.

Here a modest project on the very nice fs2004 Pepek Cepek MiG-21PF in the colors of the UARAF 47 sqn. (1967). (actually a MiG-21FL)

There are a few details to insert and if I can add a few more repaints of this model I will be happy to share with other simmers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178936[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...

Here's what I have so far...

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k415/Vref/enb2015_5_22_13_4_48_zpslrt6wemu.jpg

Vents are placed, Some of the warning notices are also in place and some minor additions have been made to the livery. Having thoughts about giving the vents depth. Looking for decent retardant effect and placement coordinates :D Still a WIP I guess.

Mark

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Here's what I have so far...

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k415/Vref/enb2015_5_22_13_4_48_zpslrt6wemu.jpg

Vents are placed, Some of the warning notices are also in place and some minor additions have been made to the livery. Having thoughts about giving the vents depth. Looking for decent retardant effect and placement coordinates :D Still a WIP I guess.

Mark

Mark, do you still have a copy of this livery or where I can get it for FSX please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived