A thought for the victims of A321 crash.

I invite you all to have a tought for the aircarsh victims and their families.

I just heard in the news that aparently the copilot deliberately crashed the plane.

I still can not understand why someone would bring innocent victims into his life struggles.

As an aviation lover i allways feel very sad about these news, it gives bad reputation

to the industry and eventually causes layoffs.

Lets remember that air transportation is still the safest way of travel.

:sad:

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Deeply saddened by the lose of human life. All my thoughts to the victim family.

This type of lose must be in one way or other needs to be once for all eliminated.

I am so disappointed by the fact that finger is pointed to the FO. This type of trend need to be avoided by all means. Passengers do put their life in air transportation trusting the pilots and the aviation industry. It looks to me if the pilots are dead, the majority of blame on the lose due to the accident will be defaulted to the pilots. Why not the giant company who put the rules and regulations when there focus is mostly on cost saving? Let us wait for the complete findings before forwarding our judgments.

With all the means at hand, the industry is the sole responsible.

I believe in that air transportaion is safest.

Let the ALMIGHTY LORD give healing wisdom for the victim families and to all affected by this tragedy.

"Let the ALMIGHTY LORD give healing wisdom for the victim families and to all affected by this tragedy."

If he's so almighty then why did he let this happen in the first place? I would expect these victims families to be all losing any faith they had. The only conclusion can be that there is no almighty power, at least not a benevolent one anyway, and it is on all of us to live our lives as responsibly as we can.

Iain

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

AMD RADEON RX 5700XT

"Let the ALMIGHTY LORD give healing wisdom for the victim families and to all affected by this tragedy."

If he's so almighty then why did he let this happen in the first place? I would expect these victims families to be all losing any faith they had. The only conclusion can be that there is no almighty power, at least not a benevolent one anyway, and it is on all of us to live our lives as responsibly as we can.

This is not an atheist/religious matter here.

Lets just not disrespect the other one's beliefs

this is about a lot of people who suddenly lust their lifes.

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I just hope that that co-pilot that thought it'd be funny to murder all those people has a great laugh burning in whatever part of Yuma (I use Yuma and H-E-Double Hockey-Sticks interchangeably. They truly are...) he winds up placed in with his 72 virgin sheep or goats.

I do feel most sorry for those who were murdered needlessly and their families and loved ones.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

I just hope that that co-pilot that thought it'd be funny to murder all those people has a great laugh burning in whatever part of Yuma (I use Yuma and H-E-Double Hockey-Sticks interchangeably. They truly are...) he winds up placed in with his 72 virgin sheep or goats.

I do feel most sorry for those who were murdered needlessly and their families and loved ones.

Pat☺

why do i have a feeling he was "told" to do it

and the authorities will hide that info so they dont bring panic upon the people..

why do i have a feeling he was "told" to do it

and the authorities will hide that info so they dont bring panic upon the people..

Sounds like yet another conspiracy theory in the making. Why not leave it until the investigation has delivered its findings and then start pointing fingers. Or better still don't point fingers at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-3770 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache; ASUS® P8Z77-V LX: USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs, ATI®CrossFireX;16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz;2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 - 2 DVI, HDMI;480GB KINGSTON HYPERX 3K SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s; CORSAIR 650W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX650 V2-80 PLUS

I wish airlines would only hire Christian pilots and co-pilots..

What the hell? Why does racism like this post belong on this forum? Aviation is a global phenomenon - not something that should ever be the privilege of a few based on geographical and political happenstance. I would have thought the people of this forum would understand that.

At no point has this FO's religion been discussed anywhere, including the news, except in this thread. Honestly, I am disgusted.

By the way, I'm a real Airbus A320 pilot, and I'm an Atheist. Let me know if you're ever on one of my flights so I can kick you off. Wouldn't want you being scared with a non-Christian at the helm.

Looks like this was caused by a deeply selfish individual taking his own life and the lives of other passengers and crew with him. Apparently there have been 8 fatal air accidents since 1970 where pilot suicide was the conclusion of the air accident investigators.

On another issue:

"I wish airlines would only hire Christian pilots and co-pilots.."

I wish they wouldn't hire anyone with strong religious convictions. I backpacked round south america in the 90s, and went on many hair-raising bus journeys in the Andes.

Without exception the worst bus drivers were the ones with most crucifixes, marias, and other christian stuff stuck to the dashboard, windscreen, and mirrors. I suppose they thought they could drive how they wanted and god would protect them. This was the same reason why Aryton Senna was such a good F1 driver, he was prepared to take stupid risks because he thought if he crashed and died then it would be god's will, and not his fault.

Why anyone would believe in an omnipresent and omnipotent being who can create the world but can't or won't unlock a cockpit door to save 150 innocent people is quite frankly beyond me.

Iain

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

AMD RADEON RX 5700XT

Sounds like yet another conspiracy theory in the making. Why not leave it until the investigation has delivered its findings and then start pointing fingers. Or better still don't point fingers at all.

oh

I didnt mean conspiracy here, but with everything going on this last months

with the bomb attempts and shootings, i wouldn't be surprised he converted to what

we know..

An incident like this takes away the enjoyment of the time I spend in my flight simulation. While I do it to enjoy the hobby, I can't help but feel the dread the passengers and crew must have felt in their last moments during that flight. May they rest in peace and comfort be given to their families.

What the hell? Why does racism like this post belong on this forum? Aviation is a global phenomenon - not something that should ever be the privilege of a few based on geographical and political happenstance. I would have thought the people of this forum would understand that.

At no point has this FO's religion been discussed anywhere, including the news, except in this thread. Honestly, I am disgusted.

By the way, I'm a real Airbus A320 pilot, and I'm an Atheist. Let me know if you're ever on one of my flights so I can kick you off. Wouldn't want you being scared with a non-Christian at the helm.

I preety much agree with your comment except the "i can kick you" part.

I dont understand why a pilot, patient, cold blooded in critic situations

will write something like that. I wonder what airliner you work for, i wont

go in your plane.

Thats what many companies are missing, control their employee's behaviour.

and you "sir", have a bad one.

Looks like this was caused by a deeply selfish individual taking his own life and the lives of other passengers and crew with him. Apparently there have been 8 fatal air accidents since 1970 where pilot suicide was the conclusion of the air accident investigators.

On another issue:

"I wish airlines would only hire Christian pilots and co-pilots.."

I wish they wouldn't hire anyone with strong religious convictions. I backpacked round south america in the 90s, and went on many hair-raising bus journeys in the Andes.

Without exception the worst bus drivers were the ones with most crucifixes, marias, and other christian stuff stuck to the dashboard, windscreen, and mirrors. I suppose they thought they could drive how they wanted and god would protect them. This was the same reason why Aryton Senna was such a good F1 driver, he was prepared to take stupid risks because he thought if he crashed and died then it would be god's will, and not his fault.

Why anyone would believe in an omnipresent and omnipotent being who can create the world but can't or won't unlock a cockpit door to save 150 innocent people is quite frankly beyond me.

I find your comment interesting

I am colombian, and its true that a lot of bus drivers hang tons of religious objects

in their vehicles. But most of them believe gods saying "help your self and i will also help you" (i personnally believe no one helps me better than my self...)

I dont think most of them would be so irresponsible, but obviously, as we've seen these

last years, religion gets you ignorant, ignorance gives you intolerance.

Anywhere in latinamerica (i dont want to state it for the whole world)

where yo see lot of religion, you see poverty, because its the only thing left for them

sadly..

Hi Lefu, hope I didn't offend yourself and other latin americans reading this. For the record, the bus ride from Quito (Ecuador) to Cali (Colombia) I found very safe, and the driver had no religious symbols in his bus at all.

Iain

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

AMD RADEON RX 5700XT

Hi Lefu, hope I didn't offend yourself and other latin americans reading this. For the record, the bus ride from Quito (Ecuador) to Cali (Colombia) I found very safe, and the driver had no religious symbols in his bus at all.

Not offended at all, its a fact they are pretty much religious.

I dont think its the same for international travel though..

I hope you liked the place :)

"I don't care if it rains or freezes,

Long as I've got my plastic Jesus

Ridin' on the dashboard of mah caaaarrr!..."

Song just popped to mind, for some odd reason.

Me, I'd rather have have an E6B hanging in plain sight, or an emergency flashlight, something like that. I'll put my reliance in that which I know will be there when I need it.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

I preety much agree with your comment except the "i can kick you" part.

I dont understand why a pilot, patient, cold blooded in critic situations

will write something like that. I wonder what airliner you work for, i wont

go in your plane.

Thats what many companies are missing, control their employee's behaviour.

and you "sir", have a bad one.

Yes, I can see that disliking racism is a terrible trait to have...

Let's make all companies the world over control what their employees write on the Internet. ridiculous...

Archived