(Software compatibility)Reality XP 530 WAAS XP and Prepar3D

Virtual PILOT

No, RXP will not work in P3D or FSX:SE.

RXP is a dead product, meaning there is zero support available.

Bill Leaming http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0054.gif

Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Military Visualizations

Flightsim.com Panels & Gauges Forum Moderator

Flightsim Rig: Intel Core i7-2600K - 8GB DDR3 1333 - EVGA GTX770 4GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Professional

Development Rig2: Intel Core i7-860 - 8GB DDR3 Corsair - GeForce GTS240 1GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated in the post, everything written by my hand is MY opinion. I do NOT speak for any company, real or imagined...

Flight1 GTN 650/750 is what you need, unfortunately you'll pay $15 more per unit to use them in P3D2 than you'd pay in FSX and you can't allow yourself to be entertained while using them. :)

http://www.flight1tech.com/Products/AvionicsSimulations/F1TGTN.aspx

I guess it must be worth the price, I have both for FSX and just bought the 750 for P3D2 (I wouldn't spend the money on the 650 for either sim in retrospect, it always just rides along while the 750 gets all the use).

• 8 months later...
Jean-Luc hasn't supported his RXP products in well over six years now. I've suggested to Flight1 that they at least modify the sales page to indicate that they are FSX (Disk) ONLY products.

Bill Leaming http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0054.gif

Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Military Visualizations

Flightsim.com Panels & Gauges Forum Moderator

Flightsim Rig: Intel Core i7-2600K - 8GB DDR3 1333 - EVGA GTX770 4GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Professional

Development Rig2: Intel Core i7-860 - 8GB DDR3 Corsair - GeForce GTS240 1GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated in the post, everything written by my hand is MY opinion. I do NOT speak for any company, real or imagined...

Hi Folks,

Yeah - what a loss - ugh - now they don't work with Steam FSX either - for some reason I think FS9 is staying on my hard drive... While I've had the disk version of FSX for years - I recently picked up the Steam version as I heard that the Steam version offered some improvements... While the GTN series is nice - it's not really representative of what most pilots fly with - I've yet to see one in real life... The other vendor selling GNS units hasn't enabled WAAS yet...

Regards,

Scott

bJQZKiw.png

Archived