Ukmil Blackburn Buccaneer keeps crashing fsx arg!

Hey,

Every time I try to fly the Ukmil Buccaneer it says fatal error occurred and will not work.

I got it to work once, but it does not work any more, can anyone help me?

Thanks,

HD

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

Windows 8.1 64 bit and 1 TB on hard drive.

Delete it. (Sorry, I'm not familiar with this aircraft. Just suggesting what I'd do in this situation. Besides that, we need much more info to go on. File name? Where'd you get it? etc)
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

I got the package from http://www.rikoooo.com/en/downloads/viewdownload/65/532

Hope this is helpful.

It came with an uninstall program, should I do that and re-install again?

HD

Couldn't hurt. Seems like something within that aircraft fudged up your FSX though.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

I've always found rikoooo's aircraft packages to be flawless, but that Buccaneer model says it's for "S2 Package FSX" and that other simulator only for education and training :p. Is it possible the Buccaneer might not work correctly in FSX Acceleration?

Thanks everyone!:cool:

N2056

I tried grabbing it from Ukmil's website and I can't create an account so I can't get it there.

ftldave

I have got the packages that say sp2 before and they worked fine.

Any other sugestions

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

I'm gonna ask this one last time, then I give up! I bet the one in out FILE LIBRARY will work! ukmlbuccs2.zip

This file is 87.4 MB and the one you say don't work from Rikooo is only 70.2MB

The Buccaneer seem to do just fine, except for the fact I'm not the best fighter-jet pilot!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I downloaded the files from UKMIL site and it crashed my FSX Accel. But when I changed the panel it worked ok. Don't try to do any AP (and forget an ILS approach) as it won't hold heading. So the AP needs tweaking. They used AirWrech, and that didn't (does it ever?) 'make' it (ie:dynamics due to xyz-too much to list...one example is approach with 2 of flaps requires +14 pitch trim and 60% power to land (crash?) at 110 kts. Bogus! It's 'best effort' by what amounts to amatuers pretending to know anything about what to do to put out a properly 'working' model for the flight simulator. They are stuck in 2006.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Changed the panel out and it is working like a charm, only problem now is that the wings will not fold. Thanks for the help everybody!:cool:

Changed the panel out and it is working like a charm, only problem now is that the wings will not fold. Thanks for the help everybody!:cool:

I believe in settings, there's an assignment you can make for that..like Shift+W or something.

• 2 years later...

Archived