Request for sports stadiums

nickac1092

Hey guys. I went through google and counldnt find anything. Anyways im woundering if somebody could make the Target Field (Minnesota Twins Baseball Stadium MLB) and the new Vikings Stadium (MN Vikings NFL). I would like the old Metrodom removed from Downtown Minneapolis with a exclusion file or find out what file it is and remove it... There are a bunch of pictures of both stadiums....

I should mention that the New Vikings stadium is under construction right now on the site of the old metrodom and wont be completed until the 2016 NFL season. However there are a bunch of computer gen images out there that shows what it will look like.

They dont have to be super detailed but i would like it detailed enough to tell what it is.... Please let me know.

Case: Cosmos II super twr MB: Asus ROG Maximus X Hero CPU: Intel I7 8700K 4.0GHz (OCed to 5GHz) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB 3000MHz GPU: 2x Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080 Classified PSU: Corsair AX1200I Storage: Crucial 2TB SSD HDDs: 24TBs total OS: Windows 10 Home 64 bit My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/bobac1083/featured ***My Job: Swissport Fueling Agent @ MSP***

I don't know if this will help. I find my BGL files in FSX Down loads, Flight-Sim library, and Simviation.com by using search. I found one somewhere called "Landmarks.BGL. It has a couple of Stadiums (foreign) I used them as a temp until I get a better one. The was baseball and football stadium. Sorry I can't remember exactly where I got them, Getting old! Papa4

Archived