ISG Prepar3d

ferrarirmc

Works great for me. How are you installing it because the last I knew there wasn't a specific installer for P3D. That may have changed.?

CPU: I7 4790K @ 4.5 ghz, GPU and CPU water cooled

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970

MEM: Gskill Rippjaw 1866 17900

MB: Gigabyte Gaming 5 Z97X

• 4 months later...

Hi

I use ISG panel on FSX , now i'll use it with prepar3d 1.4 than I followed this procedure:

- I installed ISG in the p3d directory

-I downloaded the panel.cfg for the king air b350 for FSX (is it the same for p3d)

-I copyed and substituted the panel.cfg in the aircraft directory

The panel work but the ISG instruments disapperared.....

What's the right procedure? Thanks

• 1 year later...

Any update on this? I just followed the same ^^^^^ procedure for the Carenado Citation 550. The HSI's don't come up (although I can see 'reflections' in the 'glass', and the on/off button won't activate the FMS.

I registered on the ISG forum a bit ago, but waiting for my registration to be approved before I'm able to post the question.

Jim

PS- Disregard the computer specs attached...that was the old unit, and need to update.

Z170a, RM850, NH-D155, i7-6700K, GTX970, 32G GSkill DDR4, dual SSD850's, Ubuntu 16.4, Win7-64, XPX, XPXI Beta, P3Dv3.

Disregard my previous post. Got digging around, and the installer had put the gauge files under the Microsoft Games folder. Coulda' been operator malfunction I suppose.

ISG gauges working fine in the Carenado C550 on P3Dv3. Now off to get Janek's mods.

Jim

Z170a, RM850, NH-D155, i7-6700K, GTX970, 32G GSkill DDR4, dual SSD850's, Ubuntu 16.4, Win7-64, XPX, XPXI Beta, P3Dv3.

Archived